Villa Claire makes a welcome retreat from busy schedules and modern life. Indeed, privileged centrally located this spacious green pool villa offers total privacy and the ultimate rejuvenation through its exquisite outdoor space with the convenience of being close to the beach, restaurants, and all the tourist facilities. This amazing spot stands out for its sprawling 10.000 sqm private property of olive groves, fruit trees, oaks, cypresses, and lush Mediterranean vegetation. All fenced and perfectly accessible surround the villa enjoying stunning views for utmost privacy. Moreover, the best of the island’s beaches are only minutes away, as well as the vibrant Benitses resort, the enchanting Old Corfu Town, and well-known sights.
Undoubtedly, villa Claire satisfies the requirements of those who want relaxation and total privacy during their holidays. Similarly, meets the expectations of those who seek to explore this fascinating island.
Get away from it all and take this unique opportunity to rejuvenate in a green refuge like this!
Relax in a secluded oasis-like setting! Surrounded by stunning landscaped grounds and blessed with a private pool, lush lawn gardens, and meandering stone-paved pathways, this vacation villa is an exclusive haven of all-inclusive relaxation and seclusion.
The outdoor relaxation area near the pool is complemented by the nearby gazebo. Comfortable sun loungers, complete with parasols, under the shade of olive trees, view the pool and gardens visible in the background.
Furthermore, our built-in BBQ area is the perfect place to host a gathering, providing a truly “al fresco” experience while our whirlpool spa can be the focal point of your socialization and relaxation.
Imagine yourselves having leisurely mornings sipping your coffee at your personal patio table. Have the benefit of the amazing valley views while you watch your children having an enjoyable time in our playground in the green landscape. Unwind your mind!
where you stay
Villa Claire Corfu is composed of a Main Building and Guesthouse. Boasting 3 air-conditioned bedrooms in the Main Building, this holiday villa is suitable for a party of 6. For larger groups of up to 9, the self-contained studio located on the lower garden level provides space for an additional 3 people. An extra charge applies if the Guesthouse is requested for groups of 6 or fewer.
INTERIOR DETAILS AND SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS
the MAIN building
Picture yourself tucked away in a traditional and contemporary home with a stylishly decorated and modernized spacious interior.
Featuring a spacious design, the Main Building is designed with several levels. It impresses with its height and curved lines roofs, light-tiled floors in marble style, floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, and open plan areas for relaxing, dining, and socializing.
Furthermore is brightly decorated in a modern and elegant style with dominant decorative elements. Wood and stone are combined with each other in an elegant way while creating a modern feeling, and a warm environment that is perfect for relaxing after a day out on the island.
First level – Ground Floor
Coming with beautiful furnishings and facilities offers modern living spaces set up for your comfort during your stay. Relax on the comfortable corner sofa and watch your favorite movie on the 65” smart TV or whip up something tasty in no time. The kitchen features include wooden benchtops, stainless steel appliances, plenty of storage, an expandable breakfast table as well as access to the stylish dining area. Last but not least, the master bathroom! Spacious enough features a massive corner bath, a large twin basin vanity unit, marble bench tops, floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, and decorative stone on the walls to add an extra touch of elegance. Enjoy!
Upper Level – Mezzanine
The mezzanine by offering immediate access to the backyard hosts a spacious dining area, which can seat ten people on the extendable table. It also hosts the first double bedroom equipped with a full ensuite bathroom (shower cabinet).
Third Level – Top floor
The third level is occupied by two more bedrooms, both accessed by their own staircases and featured with two private balconies.
Bedrooms – Sleeping arrangements
Four comfortable bedrooms are available to guests. Equally, all bedrooms present contemporary beds, built-in floor-to-ceiling wardrobes, individual units of AC, ceiling fans, windows, and patio doors with mosquito nets. The bedrooms on the top floor enjoy amazing valley and garden views, from their private furnished balconies.
Bedroom 1 – Mezzanine
Firstly comes a double bed bedroom on the mezzanine right next to the dining area which is on the same level. This bedroom features a queen-size bed, a full ensuite bathroom (shower, sink, toilet), and in addition, has direct access to the patio.
Bedroom 2 – Top floor
The second double bedroom is hosted on the top floor accessed via a staircase from the mezzanine. Providing a queen-size bed, and a large built-in floor-to-ceiling closet is equipped with a full ensuite bathroom. The bathroom features a shower cabinet, vanity unit, and heated hangers. Moreover, a private balcony with outdoor furnishing is also available to our guests.
Bedroom 3 – Top floor
Additionally, the top floor is featured the third bedroom and the last one in the Main Building. It’s about a twin bedroom with two contemporary single beds that can be converted into a king-size bed if desired. Accessed by its own staircase the first level offers a furnished private balcony and amazing views of the lush green landscape.
Bedroom 4 – GuestHouse
Finally, the fourth sleeping area comes in the Guesthouse featuring a double bed, and a built-in wardrobe. It also enjoys a relaxing view of the garden and the pool.
In addition to the Main Building, the Guesthouse can accommodate 3 people comfortably and is NOT rented separately. It’s about a self-contained studio of 35 sqm. on the lower garden level. The studio has direct access to the garden, while indoors features a double bed space with a floor-to-ceiling wardrobe. In addition to this, the modern corner sofa provides a private, pull-out double sleeper sofa that can easily be converted into an additional sleeping area. Also, you can spend time reading or watching the smart 45’TV., in the comfortable lounge or you can enjoy its own well-equipped kitchenette. The full separate bathroom is equipped with a shower cabinet and a washing machine.
- As guests, you have access to the entire property indoors and outdoors. To fully take advantage of all the villa has to offer, a car is essential, but for those that do not have their own transport, we can provide a private transfer service at an extra charge if requested
- As in Greece, we have plenty of sun almost all year round, and the owners have taken special care to reduce their carbon footprint through investments in solar power. As a result, today villa Claire Corfu becomes an ecologically friendly holiday villa. A strong photovoltaic system powers the swimming pool, all the appliances, indoor and outdoor lighting, and the whole property
- Please note that due to the number of steps and the existing staircases indoors, we do not recommend the Main Building to guests with walking difficulties. For further details or questions please do not hesitate to contact the owner.
- There are security cameras for the outdoor areas facing the street only. They are not activated during guests’ stay
- Included in the rental rate are several extra amenities such as the operation of all electric devices, weekly cleaning service, towels, pool towels and linens, a travel cot and high chair upon request, daily pool cleaning and maintenance, daily garden care, and a safe. Additionally, extra services can be requested for a fee such as a private transfer service, cooking service, fitness and wellness services, horse riding, and additional housekeeping.
facilities & amenities
- Ten-acre Fenced Private Property
- Extensive Lawns Gardens
- Exclusive Outdoor Spaces
- Stone Paved Pool Area
- Private Outdoor Pool (Unheated)
- Whirlpool Spa / Children’s Pool
- Loungers with Cushion
- Built-in Charcoal BBQ
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Sitting Area
- Outdoor Shower
- Outdoor Fans
- Secure Free Parking
- Private Main Gate
- Olive Groves, Fruit-bearing Trees, Lush Mediterranean Landscape
- 4 Bedrooms
- Built-in Wardrobes
- 2 Private Balconies
- Modern Corner Sofa (Main Building)
- Corner Sofa Bed (Studio)
- Smart TV 65” and 45”/ Cable TV 32”
- Fully-equipped Kitchen (Main Building)
- Gas Cooker/Gas Oven
- Coffee Maker
- Kitchenette (Studio)
- 4 bathrooms (2 separate + 2 ensuite)
- Huge Corner Bathtub
- Washer & Dryer
- Toiletries / Hair dryers
- Cleaning and Disinfection Products
- Ironing Facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air Conditioning
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Travel Cot / Highchair
- Safe Box
- Mosquito screens
- Hot water (24 hours)
- Welcome Basket
- Cleaning Service/Week
- Pool Cleaning and Maintenance (Daily)
- Garden care (Daily)
- Bedding Essentials
- Towels & Pool Towels
- Private Transfer Service (upon request)
- Cooking Service (upon request)
- Mobile Health and Fitness Services (upon request)
- Horse Riding
- Easy Access to the Beach/Restaurants
- Access to Coastal Resort
- Easy Access to the Whole Island
- Pool and Garden View
- Valley Views
- Mountain Views
- City Getaway
- Green Refuge
- Countryside Retreats
- Horse Riding Nearby
- Cycling Trips
- Fishing Nearby
- Watersports Nearby
- Hiking Trips
- There Is A Golf Course Within 30 Mins Drive
- Total Renovation (between 2020-2023.
- Upgraded Decoration Indoors and Outdoors
What They Say About Us
- Beautiful, spacious villa with lots of charm and wonderful scenic views. We loved our visit. The kids loved the pool, and I loved to views, the peace, the wildflowers, the blossom, and the fresh air. A car is essential if visiting as the villa is quite remote, up very windy, narrow, but manageable roads. The villa had everything we needed (plus more) and Niki was the perfect host, checking we were OK, and helping us very quickly with any questions we had. Thank you, Niki and family. Anna April 2023/Airbnb
- My family and I had a great stay in Villa Claire. The location was idyllic, although the drive to the villa was a little challenging. Niki was a great host, always contactable, and gave us lots of information about Corfu. The villa was very clean with plenty of amenities and spacious for 6 of us. The photos are accurate. A car is a must-have to see the rest of the island. Leila – October / Airbnb
- We really enjoyed our stay. The garden of this villa is so wonderful! There are many different seats where you can sit and relax during the day and the pool is great. We also used the BBQ in the garden. The location is super quiet (the road toward the location is a bit narrow and steep, but for us, it was not a problem). It’s on top of a hill, so you have great views. It’s also close to Benitses, I can really recommend the restaurant Oi Oraies Benitses Marcella September 2022 / Airbnb
- Thank you for an amazing stay! We thoroughly enjoyed the entire time at the villa! A beautiful villa with stunning views and a nice pool to relax in! All the rooms are clean, spacious and have a fully equipped kitchen. Niki was so helpful throughout the booking process and gave us so many wonderful and good suggestions of things to do, restaurants to go to, etc. very easy to communicate to. Loved the fruit trees around the villas as well. Adarsh August 2022 /Airbnb
- Lovely villa in a very quiet place in the hills. A short drive to the beach and tavernas. We had a great time with our very young family. Charlie June 2022 /Airbnb
- Wonderful villa with a big green yard. Great hosts. Reality surpasses the pictures We’ll definitely be back. Keren June 2022 /Airbnb
- Incredibly nice house, a calm area, but close to everything important. Super clean, super chill, and all with eco-energy. Highly recommended – Tim – September 2021 / Airbnb
- Niki is very friendly and helpful. The villa is as good as it looks in the photos. The garden is designed and very well kept. The countryside surrounding is so calm with great views of the mountains while the house itself is nicely decorated. – Jean Piere – August 2021 / Airbnb
- Villa Claire is one of the nicest villas I have ever experienced, and my son and I have traveled a lot!! Niki and her husband were so kind and accommodating I could not have asked for more. Their hospitality and kindness cannot be matched! I will never forget them and their resort-like paradise. If you are lucky enough to book this beautiful villa it will be an experience of a lifetime. I literally had to hold tears back upon leaving! Thank you Niki for an unforgettable holiday experience!! Susan and Trevor (America, Indiana) – Susan – July 2021 / Airbnb
- Had the most amazing stay in this beautiful peaceful villa. From the scenic walk down to the beach and restaurants etc to the most relaxing villa where amazing views can be enjoyable. The villa is so clean and tidy and spacious. Perfect for anyone. Niki the host made us all feel so welcome and was extremely helpful with her quick replies and was there whenever we needed her. I will definitely be back. – Paige – August 2021
- I and my friends had the most incredible time at Villa Claire. The villa & grounds are absolutely stunning and Nikki (host) could not have been more helpful in the lead-up and during our stay for both recommending places to eat and helping source transport around the island. In a peaceful location with no one else to be seen or heard, you are still close enough to a beach town as well as Corfu old town to experience Corfu life and take in the beautiful island. Would 100% recommend and return me – Sophie Grace – August 2021
- We had such a great stay at Niki’s place! It’s a very secluded spot with beautiful views but close enough to supermarkets, restaurants, and the airport. The amenities are great, we enjoyed lounging by the pool all day and then cooking on the BBQ in the evening. Niki was a great host, showing us around the villa on the first day and then messaging us to see if we needed anything. Niki booked us numerous taxis and recommended beaches to go in the day, Niki was always very responsive and helpful. We all had a fantastic time at Niki’s place! – John – October 2020 / Airbnb
- Excellent Hideaway Niki and Manthos’ villa was an unexpected gem hidden deep in the hills of Corfu. The villa was large with enough rooms to accommodate a family of six with young children. The pool(s) were a highlight for the children and the extensive garden space was welcomed in the Corfu sun. Rooms were nicely furnished and the wifi was far-reaching (even to the ends of the garden). Villa Claire isn’t too far from Corfu Old Town (25 min drive) but is wary of the windings roads leading up to the villa as they are quite tight. A car is essential and there is ample parking space. Overall, we would definitely recommend Villa Claire and we would gladly stay here again should the opportunity arise. – hussnains2013 – October 2020 / TripAdvisor
- This undoubtedly is a home-from-home. The villa has absolutely everything you could need for a relaxing holiday – Peter – October 2020 / Airbnb
- Lovely villa with scenic views & great host Beautiful villa with gorgeous views, well equipped, has lots of lovely seating areas outside, and a great pool. Great location for us, a short drive from the airport, up some winding roads from the nearby town close to the villa, we had cars so it was fine (seems like you definitely need a car but this was well explained in the property listing). We loved that the villa was run on solar power. There were kitchen basics missing like coffee, salt, pepper, and oil for cooking at the villa, but this may have been due to covid restrictions, not a big issue for us anyway. It didn’t affect our stay at all. We had a lovely stay! – Danielle – September 2020 / BookIng.com
- Such a superb little find! Lovely, well-equipped villa in a great location – nice and peaceful but very close to some great little towns with good facilities.Very clean villa and a pretty garden area, which has been well set up to manage the current extra hygiene requirements. Niki is a great host, welcoming and friendly without being obtrusive but there with suggestions and to answer questions if needed. I just can’t wait for our next trip back!! – Helen – September 2020 / Airbnb
- Nikki was the perfect host, assisting us with taxi bookings, sharing ideas about local restaurants and things to do. She was always on hand when we needed anything at all. The villa itself is beautiful with everything you need plus the most peaceful, stunning surroundings, gorgeous garden & pool area as well as being close enough to a small beach town (20-30 minute walk down a steep hill) but also only a taxi away from Corfu Old town. Truly lovely stay, we were so sad to leave! Hope to see Nikki & Villa Claire again one day. – Sophie – September 2020 / Airbnb
- Fantastic spacious villa which could accommodate up to 8 . All the bedrooms have aircon which made sleeping more comfortable. There are many different seating areas outside in the mature garden with plenty of shade if that’s what you need (we did). There is a covered BBQ area with a large table that we used quite a bit. The villa is very secluded so you won’t be disturbed but there is easy access to the local coastal town of Benitses, 10 minutes by car, where there is a wealth of small restaurants if you don’t want to cook. Also there are a number of local beaches that can be accessed within 30 minutes. It’s a beautiful place that we enjoyed immensely. Nikki is a great host, she set the villa up with everything that we needed and provided some great local information. – Guy Powell – August 2020 / Airbnb
- This is a very well-equipped house in a peaceful, rural location but close to good beaches and to Corfu Town. We had lovely weather and my family thoroughly enjoyed their week at Villa Claire. – Emily – August 2020 – Airbnb
- The most amazing Villa! Absolutely stunning Villa in a perfect idyllic location. The outside area is where we spent most of our time in and around the pool, enjoying the lovely views. Nikki and Manthos were lovely hosts and couldn’t do enough for us during our stay, giving us ideas of places to visit etc. Would totally recommend to others. – Hayleyh1992 – August 2020 / TripAdvisor
- What a fantastic place to stay. Relaxing by the pool in the day, BBQ’s every evening, beautiful views and all in completely peaceful and private surroundings. Niki is a great host and always on hand to help. I will be returning! – Franco Cancelliere – July 2019 /Airbnb
- This place was a true gem. It is located on the hills of the village of Gastouri, in a totally private location in the midst of olive groves and verdant slopes. When we arrived in mid-May, the whole area was in bloom. Paradise. The gardens of the house are dotted with more than a dozen fruit-bearing trees and bushes. I had a small taste of the kumquats and the oranges but at the right season, you will have grapes, quinces, kiwis, olives, and many others. All of them surround the pool, which also features three separate sitting patios and a grill. The house was in stellar condition, spacious, clean, and with everything necessary for a live-in experience (full kitchen, spacious common area, separate bathrooms). And to top it all off, Niki and Manthos were very endearing and friendly. We would definitely stay with them should we go back to Kerkyra. Greek hospitality at its best. Χίλια ευχαριστώ! -George – May – 2019 / Airbnb
- Villa Claire is in a beautiful spot, away from the hustle and bustle of the coast, but 5 mins drive to the nearest beach. We got used to the very twisty, narrow lanes and loved Gastouri, which is a small village with a church and taverna -where we met the amazing character, Spiro and Carol his wife. The vegetables are all organic, from their garden and the meal was wonderful -thank you Niki for recommending it to us! Basically, the villa is very comfortable, tastefully decorated, and spotlessly clean. Moreover, we enjoyed the pool and sitting out listening to the cicadas, and looking out at the mountains -it’s a wonderful spot. We drove all over the island from here, exploring the west coast (sandy beaches) and we hired a speed boat that took us to Paxos for an amazing day. Thank you, Niki!! – Paula – August 2018 / Aibnb
- Super quiet, super private, superb value and lovely people. If you want to escape the crowds and endless movement of people in Corfu, this place is perfect, you can see the stars hear the wildlife and wonder where everyone is, while kicking back in any number of chairs lounges and sunbeds. – Danniel -September 2018 / Airbnb
- Fantastic Villa close to everything: A real Gem, in the countryside but still only 5mins from the beach and other great attractions. walking distance to a very traditional taverna owned by an actor from the popular TV program “The Durrels”. Everything about this Villa was 5-star, very clean, and comfortable with the most amazing outside space. The owners couldn’t do enough for us, which is so reassuring that they were there if we needed anything. Lastly, the kids loved the fact the WIFI worked all through the house and by the pool. We would definitely go back to this villa if we went back to Corfu. -Tina Buxted – July 2018 / TripAdvisor
- We had the chance to spend one week in the villa Claire. The chance is because it is a charming place and house. It is ideally located on the island and you can reach easily both the north and the south of the island from there. Then the house itself is just a dream -you can profit from outstanding sightseeing in the country while playing with the kids in the pool. We recorded the breakfast outdoors forever. Last but not least, Nikki and his husband are just so kind as they gave us a lot of advice about the things to do on the island (including typical restaurants…we will never forget the last one – dinner in front of the sea). Just ask them to tell you the story of the name of the villa….a great story of a family – Gilles – Μάιος 2018
- Fantastic Villa Claire, Private Villa, will definitely go again. The Villa was perfectly situated for the airport, beach, Corfu Town, and the rest of the island it was also very private with beautifully kept grounds. Villa Claire was beautifully cleaned inside and out, and furniture and fittings were just like home if not better. Also, the gardens and pool are perfect. Niki and Matthew the owners, were great and we had total confidence in them. In short, we would have no hesitation in recommending this to anyone. -Tony – May 2018 / TripAdvisor
- Villa Claire is a gorgeous property surrounded by green vegetation it runs completely on renewable energy. I stayed in the villa for 3 nights over my wedding in Corfu. It was a stunning place to have my pre-wedding photos with bridesmaids and to then relax with my husband in the peaceful surroundings thereafter once the chaos was over – Amanda Papageorgiou – May 2018 / Airbnb
- An Idyllic Escape. Perfect spot for complete relaxation and to escape the hustle and bustle. The villa is gorgeous, with amazing views. We loved being by the pool looking over the rolling countryside or watching the sun go down from under the gazebo. The outdoor area and barbecue are perfect for sitting out and relaxing, The villa is just a few minute’s drive to Corfu Town as well as to several beaches and tavernas. It is also ideally situated to explore the whole island (which we did). If you want to be in a really convenient spot but to get away from it all and only be disturbed by the sound of birds singing and bees buzzing then look no further. We spent a week at Villa Claire with our 2 children (9 & 12) and we all loved it and would recommend it to anyone who wants to visit Corfu and experience complete tranquillity in beautiful surroundings. – Explore606940 – April 2018 / TripAdvisor
- We had a great stay at Villa Claire! We have been 7 adults and 2 babies. The house is fantastic as it has 3 bedrooms, a cosy living room with a fireplace and a luxury bathroom with a huge bathtub. The garden and the pool are perfect and it feels like you could stay there your whole holidays. The house is not far from Kerkyra and close to the beach. Niki was very helpful and always there if we needed something. For example once we had a problem with the water, Niki and her husband were there immediately to fix it. She organized a baby cot and a high chair for the kids and surprisingly she gave us fruits and cake as welcome gift and gave us a lot of informations about the island. Thank you Niki for everything and we will come back someday!! – Nadine – April 2018 / Airbnb